Saturday, June 25, 2011

dear husband

husband-

here i sit. alone and pregnant. now.now. now. that sounds a lot worse than it is.  however it is simply fact. you are on a trip and i am home alone. home alone by choice. but i miss every ounce of you. seems you have that certain something that brightens my day no matter the mood. i miss that. just as i miss your presence. your breath beside me at night. the way you change your clothes at least 5 times before work. i did my best not to cry this morning.  i succeeded.  funny the way love is. i couldn't cry. not because i wasn't sad but because it would take away from your happiness. i know you are missing me. right now. at least a teeny bit. even if you are a million miles away. even if you aren't right by my side. i don't worry. from here until we are old and gray we have our lives to live together. and no one can convince me otherwise.

love your i miss you and it's only been twelve hours wife,

me

No comments:

Post a Comment