Monday, February 21, 2011

dear one day husband


i will never be perfect. i may seem it at times but i assure you i am far from it. i want to be a mom so badly it hurts. i want to be married. i want it more than anything. but only with you. i have never seen a white dress until our first week together. the feelings i had for you so suddenly sent me running, if only in my mind. i couldn't see the forest for the trees. all i saw was you. and me. forever. i thought i may vomit. if you know me at all you know i hate vomit. when we have children, you will have to be on vomit duty. always. i may always fill our closet with so many clothes you can't walk but i promise to always give you the small fork, just like you like. i promise to love you, gray hair, no hair, it doesn't matter. my love for you just can't be stopped. and it scares the living hell out of me. life without you isn't a life i want to know again.

love,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment